This course is approx. 2.5hrs in duration and focuses on the following areas to ensure all staff are aware of the potential problems food allergens can cause:
- Allergens which need to be controlled by law.
- The allergen reaction process.
- Your allergens on-site.
- Your allergen controls.
- BRC Global Food Standard requirements for allergen control.
We run two sessions on-site in a day.
Course tuition £575:00 + VAT and travel. This is for two sessions in a day (up to 10 staff per session).
There is an optional Allsafe Managing Food Allergens exam these are £5:75 + VAT per candidate.
Call Russell Parry or Sharon Turton-Parry on 01257 254999 email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
||This course is CPD certificated and used by many of our BRC A grade certificated clients.
Previous course comments:
- Well run course that went into good detail.
- Excellent course, well presented and very knowledgeble presenter.
- I started from a position of knowing nothing about allergens and now I could at least comment and discuss this with my customers.
- It was a real eye opener to the various allergens that are a problem and have prepared me to tackle then in our business.
- Feel confident to go ahead and sort out allergens at work
- Very informative course, excellently presented.